BUCKEYE FIREARMS: Stay up-to-date on gun laws, politics, and events. Plus get the Grassroots Action Guide FREE!
Ohio Voter Information Links
As an Ohio voter, is up to you to stay informed about candidates and issues in order to make wise choices at election time. Buckeye Firearms Association strives to provide you with information to help you support pro-gun candidates, but how you vote on other issues is up to you.
Remember, most voters cast their ballot on little more than sound bites and empty promises. It is vital that you educate yourself and get to the polls at EVERY election if you want good government.
- Ohio Secretary of State - Official site with information from the current Secretary of State on Ohio elections, candidates, voting, and more.
- The Ohio Channel - Live, unedited, commentary-free video from the Ohio Statehouse giving you an unbiased view of government activities, including the Ohio House, Senate, and Supreme Court.
- Ohio General Assembly - Legislative schedules, current legislation, session videos, legislator locater tool, and information about Ohio state government.
- GovTrack - Trackable nexus of information about the status of federal legislation, voting records, and other congressional data from official sources.
- FactCheck.org - Nonpartisan project that monitors political ads, debates, speeches, interviews, and news releases to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.
- OnTheIssues.org - Non-partisan organization that reveals how politicians stand on issues through statements and votes. Includes national and state politicians.
- PollingReport.com - Collection of national polling data on top officials, elections, national security, hot issues, recent news, and other topics.
- Congress.org - Web site with information and tools to help citizens communicate with elected officials, hand-deliver letters to Congress, contact local and national media, track your representative's votes, and more.
- THOMAS (Library of Congress) - Extensive collection of federal legislative information, including bills, committee reports, congressional votes and records, public laws, and historical records.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay in-the-know about gun rights and pro-gun events in Ohio. BONUS: Get our exclusive 38-page "Grassroots Action Guide" FREE with your subscription!