Buckeye Firearms Association is a grassroots political action committee (PAC) dedicated to defending and advancing the right of Ohio citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities.
Buckeye Firearms Association seeks to maximize your rights by endorsing and electing pro-gun candidates on the city, county, and state level, including mayors, sheriffs, legislators, and governor. We also work to defeat anti-gun legislation, pass pro-gun bills, and reform existing laws to benefit all Ohio citizens.
Unlike many anti-gun groups, we do not get our funding or support from wealthy activists or big corporations. We are a non-partisan, all-volunteer organization. Officers and supporters donate their time and skills to the pro-gun cause. Not a single dime from donors is spent on salaries or wasteful overhead. In fact, every penny is used to support political campaigns, influence public opinion, and advance gun rights around Ohio.
AWARDS & HONORS:
- 2005 U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance Patriot Award
- 2007 CCRKBA Grassroots Organization of the Year
- 2007 League of Ohio Sportsmen/Ohio Wildlife Federation Hunter Educator of the Year
- 2007 NRA-ILA Volunteer Organization of the Year
- 2008 NRA-ILA Defender of Justice Award
- 2009 NRA Sybil Ludington Women's Freedom Award
- 2009 NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2010 National Wild Turkey Federation/Women in the Outdoors Hunter Education Instructor of the Year
- 2010 NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2011 - Linda Walker elected to NRA Board of Directors
- 2011 CCRKBA Grassroots Organization of the Year
- 2011 NRA Top 10 Recruiter
- 2011 NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2012 CCRKBA Gun Rights Defender of the Year
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay in-the-know about gun rights and pro-gun events in Ohio. BONUS: Get our exclusive 38-page "Grassroots Action Guide" FREE with your subscription!