This Ohio CCW Information Center provides basic concealed carry reference material for Ohio Concealed Handgun License applicants and holders.
- Ohio CCW Application Checklist - This is a step-by-step checklist to help you get your Ohio Concealed Handgun License.
- Ohio Attorney General Concealed Carry Page - This is the main page on the Attorney General's site with a complete list of available CCW resources.
- Find a CCW instructor - This is our county-by-county listing of instructors who provide training required to get an Ohio Concealed Handgun License.
- Concealed Carry Manual - This booklet, which summarizes Ohio’s concealed handgun law, is required reading for all applicants for a concealed handgun license.
- Find a sheriff's office - This is where you will apply for your CCW license.
- Ohio CCW Facts - Here's a quick reference for gun safety rules, motor vehicle carry, forbidden carry zones, and more.
- Ohio CCW Reciprocity Map - See where your Ohio Concealed Handgun License is valid.
- Which states honor your license? - Up-to-date list where a license is valid and which licenses are accepted within each state.
- Ohio Gun and CCW Laws - Links to the key sections of Ohio law that are related to guns and concealed carry.
- Do Not Patronize While Armed Database - Listing of businesses that have posted "no gun" signs and have created a victim zone in their establishment.
- Pro-Gun Ohio Attorneys - A list of lawyers for legal representation or consultation.
- Second Call Defense - A membership organization that offers complete legal protection for armed self defense - recommended by Buckeye Firearms Foundation.
- Hangunlaw.us State CCW Information - This extensive online reference provides details on CCW laws for all 50 states.
- Firearms Forum Online - Here is where you can discuss CCW with fellow license holders.
- Non-Resident License - If you want to increase the number of places where you can carry legally, this publication tells you how to get licenses in other states. NOTE: This document has not been updated since 2010. Some of the information may be out-of-date. PA no longer issues licenses by mail.
- The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States - State-by-state guide for travelers who carry concealed or transport firearms.
- FREE CCW Wallet Cards - These handy cards are for instructors and sheriffs to give to their students and licensees. They provide essential information for carrying a concealed handgun in Ohio.
- How to spot a concealed handgun - This detailed illustration, titled Spotting a Hidden Handgun, explains some of the visual cues that reveal when someone is carrying a handgun.
- Christianity, Guns and Self-Defense - Can you think of yourself as a survivor rather than a victim if it means thinking of yourself as a potential killer? This question goes to the heart of our core beliefs as Christians.
Buckeye Firearms Association helped pass the law that enables you to carry a concealed handgun. Please help us continue our work to make Ohio a better, safer place to live.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay in-the-know about gun rights and pro-gun events in Ohio. BONUS: Get our exclusive 38-page "Grassroots Action Guide" FREE with your subscription!