Media Contact Information
The following information is for journalists ONLY. Supporters wishing to make general inquiries should use our contact form.
News Releases: Before you submit a news release to us, please read our Submission Guidelines.
Buckeye Firearms Association is the most active grassroots group in Ohio working to defend and advance Ohioans' rights to keep and bear arms.
Because we deal with firearm rights, laws, and issues on a daily basis, we should be your PRIMARY SOURCE for authoritative information for any firearm related subject in Ohio. Feel free to contact us for quotes, statistics, explanations of current or pending legislation, or technical firearm information.
Take a look at some of the many instances where Buckeye Firearms Association has assisted journalists with expert advice and commentary
- Jim Irvine, Chairman - 440-503-3011 - [email protected]
- Ken Hanson, Legislative Chair - 740-215-6433 - [email protected]
- Sean Maloney, Legislation - 513-484-0142 - [email protected]
- Mark Abramson, Northwest Ohio - (419) 705-1959 - [email protected]
- Rick Kaleda, Northeast Ohio Chair - 330-979-3585 - [email protected]
- Gerard Valentino, Foundation Secretary - 614-778-4874 - [email protected]
- Linda Walker, Central Ohio Chair - 614-668-9777 - [email protected]
- Joe Eaton, Southwest Ohio Chair - 513-267-6088 - [email protected]
- Rick Jones, South-central Ohio Chair - 740-352-4436 - [email protected]
Mailing Address: Buckeye Firearms Association 495 East Mound Street, Suite 200 Columbus OH 43215.
Everyone listed here is a volunteer. We value our relationships with the media and will try to reply as quickly as possible.
Writer's Guide to Firearms and Ammunition
Before writing your next story on a firearms-related issue, please consult the Writer's Guide to Firearms and Ammunition. This guide has been created to help you understand and report on firearm subjects more accurately.
It eliminates the technical jargon and gives you a plain English glossary of firearm terms and at-a-glance fact sheets you can use when you need to do a gun-related story.
Contents includes Firearms Industry Overview Regulations; Statistical Data Regarding Gun Homicides, Suicides, and Accidents; Penalties For Violating Firearm Laws; Examples of Inaccurate or Misleading Coverage; Glossary, Pictures, and Additional Resources.