Buckeye Firearms Association
Buckeye Firearms Association (BFA) is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization that serves as the flagship of our grassroots efforts to defend and advance the right of citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities, including self-defense, hunting, competition, and recreation.
BFA works to pass pro-gun legislation, educate the public through ongoing media relations, provide high-quality firearm classes, and make available a wide variety of resources for gun owners.
While anti-gun groups get their funding and support from wealthy activists or big corporations, BFA gets its funding and support from citizens like you who value their Constitutional rights.
AWARDS & HONORS:
- 2005 - U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance Patriot Award
- 2007 - CCRKBA Grassroots Organization of the Year
- 2007 - League of Ohio Sportsmen/Ohio Wildlife Federation Hunter Educator of the Year
- 2007 - NRA-ILA Volunteer Organization of the Year
- 2008 - NRA-ILA Defender of Justice Award
- 2009 - NRA Sybil Ludington Women's Freedom Award
- 2009 - NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2010 - National Wild Turkey Federation/Women in the Outdoors Hunter Education Instructor of the Year
- 2010 - NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2011 - Linda Walker elected to NRA Board of Directors
- 2011 - CCRKBA Grassroots Organization of the Year
- 2011 - NRA Top 10 Recruiter - 5th Place
- 2011 - NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2012 - CCRKBA Gun Rights Defender of the Year
- 2012 - NRA Top 10 Recruiter - 3rd Place
- 2013 - Foundation named #1 NRA Recruiter, breaks record
- 2013 - NRA Foundation Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2013 - Outdoor Writers of Ohio Supporting Member Award for Best Website
- 2015 - SAF Defender of Freedom Award