UPDATE: Vote SEAN MALONEY for 76th Director at the NRA Annual Meetings
UPDATE: Sean Maloney has been elected to the NRA Board of Directors!
Thank you to everyone who supported Sean with their vote at the 2015 NRA Annual Meeting in Nashville.
If you're attending the NRA Annual Meetings in Nashville, please take a few minutes to cast your vote for the 76th Director on the Board of Directors.
Directors have already been selected in this election cycle. However, at the meetings, voting members can elect a 76th Director for a one-year term to serve on the board.
We urge you to VOTE for SEAN MALONEY, a gun rights attorney, BFA leader, and NRA Benefactor Life member. Few have done as much for gun rights and the NRA on both the state and national level as Sean Maloney! He has earned your vote.
Where: Go to the "Prefunction" area outside the Grand Ballroom on the 4th floor of Music City Center. The Grand Ballroom is where the Annual Meeting of Members will take place. Click here to see the layout of the Music City Center Complex.
When: Friday, April 10 from 10 am - 6 pm, or Saturday, April 11 from 9 am - 4 pm.
Please VOTE as soon as you arrive at the Annual Meetings so your vote will be counted.
As you can see from Sean's Bio below, he has EARNED your vote:
NRA Benefactor Life member
- NRA Golden Eagle
- NRA Political Victory Fund
Veteran 2nd Amendment Rights Attorney
- Pro bono Representation for 2nd Amendment
- Personal protection
- Concealed carry
- BATF NICS Appeal
- Restoration of Gun Rights Litigation
NRA-ILA EVC (Election Volunteer Coordinator)
- 2011 Inductee NRA-ILA EVC Hall of Fame
- Top producing EVC in the United States for multiple years
- Campaign manager and volunteer for successful Pro-Second Amendment campaigns
- 2010 NRA-ILA "Jay M. Littlefield Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award"
- 2013 Friends of the NRA "Area Volunteer of the year, Southern Ohio."
NRA Certified Instructor
- Basic Pistol
- Home Firearm Safety
- Personal Protection in the Home
- Range Safety Officer
- Volunteer Youth Firearm's Training, Volunteer Women's Defensive Handgun Training
Friends of the NRA Foundation
- 2009 Butler County FONRA Volunteer of the Year
- Co-chair, Committeeman, Treasurer
Buckeye Firearms Association
- Region Leader
- Legislative Leadership Team
- Pro-gun Fundraisers
- NRA Recruiter
- Founded and chaired various events for endorsed candidates
- National Rifle Association
- Ohio Gun Collectors Association
- Middletown Ohio Sportsman's Club
- Pheasants Forever
- Quails Unlimited
- National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Glock Shooting Sports Foundation
- Writer and speaker Supporting 2nd Amendment Rights
- Regular appearances on NRA News
- Appearances on various national and Ohio TV and radio broadcasts
- Contributor to countless op-ed, blogs, websites and social media
Please take a few minutes of your time at the Annual Meetings to go to the 4th floor of Music City Center and VOTE for SEAN MALONEY for 76th Director.
- 204 reads