BUCKEYE FIREARMS: Stay up-to-date on gun laws, politics, and events. Plus get the Grassroots Action Guide FREE!
Sheriff Mack comes to Powell and you're invited!
This is part of Sheriff Mack's "No Sheriff Left Behind" Tour to 5 Ohio cities. The event takes place on Wednesday, March 10, 2010, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm at Wedgewood Country Club in Powell.
Sheriff Mack will discuss how the county sheriff plays a powerful roll in the preservation of our constitutional rights and freedoms.
- What rights does the Constitution actually guarantee?
- Why is it important that we not allow our means of self-defense to be taken away?
- What are the dangers of giving government too much power?
- What can we do to remain strong as individuals, families, and as a nation?
- What can the sheriff do to protect us from all enemies, both foreign and domestic?
This event is open to the general public, but we ask that you register below.
If you are a military veteran, firefighter, law enforcement officer, paramedic, or politician, you are especially welcome. If you still hold your oath close to your heart, if you still love America, its freedom and values, you need to stand with those who plan to protect our nation at all cost!
Sheriff Richard Mack has traveled the country giving his message. He has appeared on Good Morning America, Crossfire, Nightline, and CNBC. He has been heard on over 500 radio talk shows nationwide, and been a guest of G. Gordon Liddy and Pat Buchannan. He is a past NRA Law Officer of the Year, was inducted into the NRA Hall of Fame, and is a member of Oath Keepers.
Sheriff Mack in Columbus
Date: March 10, 2010
Time: Social 6:30pm / Live Event 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Wedgewood Country Club, 9600 Wedgewood Blvd., Powell, Ohio 43065 - Google Map
Cost: Tax deductible donation of your choice - $1, $5, $10, or $25
- Linda Walker, Central Ohio Chair, Buckeye Firearms Association
- Jim Singleton, Central Ohio Oathkeepers Leader, Police Detective
- Dennis Murphy, Gahanna Police Chief
- Joseph Bozzi, Director of Ohio Freedom Alliance
- Sheriff Richard Mack
Here is the full 5-day schedule for Sheriff Mack's "No Sheriff Left Behind" Tour:
- Tuesday, March 9 - Findlay, OH - sponsored by The Findlay 912 Project
- Wednesday, March 10 - Columbus, OH - sponsored by Buckeye Firearms Foundation
- Thursday, March 11 - Cincinnati, OH - sponsored by the Cincinnati 912 Project
- Friday, March 12 - Marietta, OH - sponsored by The Marietta OH 9-12 Project
- Saturday, March 13 - Akron, OH - sponsored by The Ohio Second Amendment Group