Top 10 News Stories of 2012
by Dean Rieck
On average, we publish two articles a day and 10 to 12 articles a week. Over the years, we have published well over 8,000 articles, covering elections, legislation, and all manner of events and information of interest to Second Amendment supporters.
It's always interesting to look back over the year to see which articles captured the most interest. So here are the top 10 news items on our site from 2012.
- An Alternate Look at Handgun Stopping Power
- A Parent’s Guide to School Shootings
- Ohio Democrats introduce bill to effectively kill concealed carry in Ohio
- How to spot a concealed handgun
- Ohio firearms and concealed carry laws change Friday, September 30 - What do these improvements mean for you?
- Churchgoer with concealed carry permit stops man with shotgun
- Our children are dying for our insanity; It's time to emulate Israel's successful efforts to prevent mass killings in schools
- Analysis: Ohio's magazine capacity limit
- Four simple truths about Florida's Zimmerman-Martin case that aren't being discussed by the media
- TERMINATED: Canton police officer who threatened to execute concealed carry licensee is finally off the payroll
After looking over this list, it's pretty obvious that the more things change, the more they stay the same.
Dean Rieck is the Marketing Director of Second Call Defense and a Leader with Buckeye Firearms Association.