America's first annual Second Amendment Conference and Expo comes to Dublin, Ohio
The first annual Second Amendment Freedom Conference will be held Saturday and Sunday, February 11-12, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Dublin Hotel. This event will provide information, education, and resources for handgun owners, concealed carry license holders, and personal protection advocates.
A full slate of handgun and self-defense speakers will be presenting over the two days, including nationally known trainers, celebrities, and regional firearm advocates:
- Tim Schmidt, President of the USCCA, will talk about The Seven Keys to Survive as an Armed Citizen plus Safety and Defense in the Home.
- Chris Cerino, President of the Cerino Training Group, will explain Concealed Carry Tactics.
- Dave Spaulding, 2010 Law Enforcement Trainer of the Year, will present Developing the Combative Mind.
- Jonathan Fulkerson of the Ohio AG’s Office will discuss Ohio Gun Laws and our Castle Doctrine.
- Linda Walker, NRA Board Member and BFA Officer, will present Ladies of High Caliber.
- John Benner of the Tactical Defense Institute will discuss The Active Shooter.
- Attorney Derek DeBrosse will explain the Federal Gun Control Act and License Reinstatement.
- Roland Miller and Jeff Gruber of the Beechwold Training Center will teach Surviving a Violent Encounter.
In addition to the keynote and breakout sessions above, there will be a trade show, networking reception, and the annual 2012 Buckeye Bash benefiting the Buckeye Firearms Foundation on Saturday evening.
Admission to the Conference is only $75 for one day (Saturday or Sunday) or $125 for both days and includes unlimited coffee, tea, sodas, and water and a buffet lunch both days. Tickets for the Buckeye Bash are sold separately for dinner, raffles, and auctions.
You can sign up for the Conference and learn more about the entire event at www.2AFreedom.com. Exhibitors can also reserve space, while available, on the website.