LAST CHANCE: Register to vote in 2005 elections!
If you have not voted in the past four years, if you have moved, or if you need to register to vote for some other qualifying reason, please act now. Ohio law states that to be eligible to vote in the general election next month, you must register no later than 30 days prior to the election. That day is today!
From the Ohio Secretary of State's website:
- You may register to vote at the following locations.
- At any county board of elections or the Secretary of State's office
- At branch registration offices or locations established by a board of elections
- At any public high school or vocational school
- At the offices of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- At offices of designated agencies that provide public assistance or disability programs
- At public libraries
- At county treasurers' offices
- By mail. Mailed registration forms must be sent to a county board of elections or the Secretary of State's office and must be postmarked 30 days before an election to be valid for that election.
If you need assistance registering to vote today, contact any of the above locations or contact us.