Col. Grossman Returns! Bulletproof your mind! Prepare yourself to survive!
WARNING: This intense, all-day class deals bluntly and graphically with real-world violence and lethal self-defense. We recommend this workshop for adults and mature teens ONLY. It will do for your mind and spirit what body armor does for your torso.
*** SOLD OUT ***
The bad guys are out there. They're assaulting, raping, and murdering your fellow citizens every day. And when you least expect it, they could choose you and your family as their next victims. Will you be a sheepdog? Or will you be a sheep?
Don't be fooled. Having a gun gives you an edge. But a gun is only as powerful as the mind that controls it. Without the proper mindset, without having the mental tools to survive when absolutely everything goes wrong, you're nothing but a sheep with a firearm.
But now you can prepare yourself for the worst and be ready to survive a lethal force encounter. You will have the rare opportunity to bullet-proof your mind with one of the world's leading authorities on human aggression and violent crime.
Buckeye Firearms Association is honored to present Lt. Col. Dave Grossman in an intense, one-day mind training workshop called ...
The Bulletproof Mind: Tactical Mindset for Armed Citizens.
Date: Saturday, Sept. 24, 2011
Time: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (one hour break for lunch) BE ON TIME!
Lunch: There is a buffet restaurant on-site, however due to the large crowd we expect, we STRONGLY recommend that you bring a lunch or eat off-site. Click here for a map of the restaurants nearby on Hamilton Road. Please plan your lunch before you arrive.
Cost: $99 per attendee / $79 for spouses and teens.
Black Wing Shooting Center will hold drawings for a free "Hole Puncher" Indoor Range Membership and Multi-Day Indoor Range Pass.
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources will be available to answer gun-related questions about hunting, fishing, camping, and other outdoor activities.
Proceeds benefit Buckeye Firearms Association. Donations are not refundable per Ohio law.
NOTICE: Col. Grossman is one of the most popular speakers in America. Every year, this event sells out. People come in from all parts of Ohio and many from out of state. Each year, people are upset when they wait until the last minute and can't get seats. Please reserve your seats IMMEDIATELY. Seating is strictly limited and we will close this event the moment these seats are taken.
Take your self-defense preparation to the next level ... and learn mental skills for even the worst lethal force encounter!
You've rehearsed shooting an attacker, but have you mentally prepared for being shot? You know how to fight when everything goes right, but do you know the steps to take when everything goes wrong? Because it almost certainly will!
Your worst enemy isn't the thug about to beat you with a tire iron. Your worst enemy is denial. Denial that you will actually be attacked. Denial that your body will shake and your hands will tremble. Denial that you will hesitate at the final moment to do what needs to be done.
But now you can prepare for your worst nightmare and be ready when it happens. Ready to take direct hits and keep on fighting. Ready to recognize the signs of threat and take control fast and hard. Ready to make that terrible but necessary decision when your life or the lives of your loved ones are at stake.
It's not about bravery. It's about mental preparation. Col. Grossman says, "Denial kills you physical, mentally, and financially. It has no survival value. Chew it up, spit it out, get rid of it. This is the moment of truth. No more denial. Rid yourself of every ounce."
Get ready for fast-paced, hard-core training. The Bulletproof Mind: Tactical Mindset for Armed Citizens will show you ...
- 4 secrets true warriors know about being prepared for a life or death encounter. Hint: None of them involve caliber or holster selection.
- How criminals think, the "tells" they're looking for in a victim, and how you can deter attackers by being the "wrong kind" of target.
- The scientific reality of how your body will respond to combat (it isn't pretty) and the steps you can take now to make sure it doesn't overwhelm you.
- The startling lesson that Columbine and 9-11 SHOULD have taught us and what it means for our children.
- The bizarre and riveting story the newspapers won't tell you about how one of President Reagan's Secret Service agents took a .22 round and collapsed because he was "taught" to fall down, even though he wasn't seriously injured.
- Which popular source of combat information is absolutely, positively wrong about nearly everything, from how you hold a gun to what happens when a body is hit by a bullet.
- How being a "macho man" doesn't make you tough, won't scare your attacker, and could get you killed.
- The harsh and politically incorrect truth about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder -- why it happens, who it happens to, and one simple way you can avoid it no matter what happens.
- The popular American sport that lets you rehearse the reality of killing and is proven to be the ultimate "predator neuron training" for combat. And no, it's not "paint ball."
- How faith gives you the personal power you need to control your fear, keep your priorities straight, and overcome overwhelming odds.
- The frightening and unspeakable truth about terrorism and school violence in America: what causes it, what's going to happen soon, and what you can do about it now.
Get the best mind training in America from the leading authority on violence and combat!
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman is an internationally recognized scholar, author, soldier, and speaker who is one of the world's foremost experts in the field of human aggression and the roots of violence and violent crime. He is the author of On Killing, a groundbreaking book nominated for a Pulitzer Prize and required reading for U.S. Marines and FBI trainees.
A former Airborne Ranger infantry officer and paratrooper, Grossman has over 23 years experience in leading U.S. soldiers worldwide. In the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, he is on the road almost 300 days a year, training elite military and law enforcement organizations worldwide about the reality of combat.
Lt. Col. Grossman is a West Point psychology professor, Professor of Military Science, and founder of a new field of scientific endeavor called “killology.” He has made revolutionary new contributions to our understanding of killing, the psychological costs of war, the causes of the "virus" of violent crime around the world, and the process of healing victims of violence.
He has been an expert witness and consultant in state and Federal courts, including serving on the prosecution team in UNITED STATES vs. TIMOTHY MCVEIGH. He helped train mental health professionals after the Jonesboro school shootings, and he was also involved in counseling or court cases in the aftermath of the Paducah, Springfield, and Littleton school shootings. He has testified before U.S. Senate and Congressional committees and numerous state legislatures, and he has been cited in a national address by the President of the United States.
This isn't a polite chat about mindset. Col. Grossman speaks vividly, bluntly, and from personal experience about how unprepared people really are in our society.
On sheep vs. sheep dogs:
"Sheep have only two speeds: graze and stampede. They quickly sink back into denial. At Virginia Tech nobody put up a fight. They waited to die. The only survival trick they knew was 'freeze'. Once upon a time, America was full of sheep dogs. Now we're raising a nation of sheep."
On surviving gunshots:
"If the threat is no longer viable, and if you've been shot, get yourself out of the line of fire. Don't make your friends expose themselves to get to you. If the threat remains, stop the threat. You can take a bullet to the heart and have 5 to 7 seconds before you will be out of combat. You're not dead! Keep going!"
On school shootings:
"The Virginia Tech mass-murderer chose the building he attacked because it had no ground-floor windows and only three double-doors that could be chained from the inside. How many kids have to die before every class has two exits and a securable door? If teachers can be fired for failure to do fire drills, how much more mean and ugly should we be to those who refuse to prepare for violence?"
On concealed carry:
"Armed Citizens are the militia. Integrate concealed-handgun license-holders into your plan. We are at war. The idea that cops can do it all themselves is wrong. Use what is available to you. Integrate them into your plan from the beginning. One or two people in the first few minutes are worth 1000 people hours later."
On training for violence:
"Firefighters face fire to train so we must face stress and fear. Through force-on-force training. The first time you go through a force-on-force scenario, your heart rate can jump to over 200 beats per minute. The more you do it, the more your heart rate comes down. Inoculation to fear is the key."
Others spend thousands for this level of training. You may never have another chance to prepare yourself so well for such a low price!
No matter what sort of training you've had, you've never experienced anything like The Bulletproof Mind: Tactical Mindset for Armed Citizens.
Lt. Col. Grossman is in great demand and charges thousands for his all-day mind training sessions. And they're worth every penny since no price is too high for survival or for protecting your family. But you have a unique opportunity to get a full day with Lt. Col. Grossman for just $99, only $79 for spouses and mature teens.
Proceeds benefit Buckeye Firearms Association. That means you can get the mental training you need AND advance the gun rights and freedom of every Ohioan. Bring your whole family. It's the gift of strength and life.
- If a school is attacked by an "active shooter," will your child lay down like a sheep at slaughter ... or fight back with every ounce of physical and mental strength?
- If your spouse is attacked in the parking lot on the way home from work, will it end up as another bad story on the news ... or the rare story of survival in the face of death?
- If you are jumped by three gang members intent on cutting your throat, will you panic and "lose it" ... or will you fight through the pain and fear to survive against overwhelming odds?
The Bulletproof Mind: Tactical Mindset for Armed Citizens can prepare you and your family to be strong in any situation. You will learn how to be the sheepdog instead of the sheep.
Many of us from Buckeye Firearms Association will be there. We hope to see YOU there too. Hurry, we expect this event to fill up fast.
P.S. We are renting a large hall for this workshop. However, seating is limited. When we reach maximum capacity, we will be forced to close the event. Without exception, EVERY Grossman event sells out. Please reserve your seat TODAY to avoid disappointment.