Win a Sheepdog M-1911 when you attend the Bulletproof Mind Seminar
Buckeye Firearms Association is honored to present Lt. Col. Dave Grossman in an intense, one-day mind training workshop called The Bulletproof Mind: Tactical Mindset for Armed Citizens.
Saturday, November 16, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cherry Valley Hotel & Event Center
2299 Cherry Valley Rd SE
Newark, OH 43055-9393
More information here.
WARNING: This intense, all-day class deals bluntly and graphically with real-world violence and lethal self-defense. We recommend this workshop for adults and mature teens ONLY. It will do for your mind and spirit what body armor does for your torso.
Nate McVicker, President and Founder of Guard911, has generously purchased a Sheepdog 1911 to be given away at the Grossman event.
You will be given a ticket when you check in at the event. Entry is free for all attendees. You must be present to win.
Here are details on the door prize:
Sheepdog Knife and Gun proudly announce the production of their first batch of Sheepdog M-1911 .45 pistols!
- Equal to any $4,000 custom M-1911 pistol. Valued at $1,995 each.
- These are the last of the famed Detonics 1911’s. Each is an instant collector's item.
- SDK&G purchased the last 70 slides and frames from Detonics, and master gunsmith Jon Grossman (AGI & Hojutsu black belt) has lovingly handcrafted each gun.
- Each gun comes with:
- SDK&G’s patented "enhanced slide pulls" and "micro-front sight."
- A test-fire target, signed by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman and Jon Grossman (both black belts in Hojutsu, martial art of the firearm) certifying the performance of each gun.
- A signed copy of Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns, a New York Times bestselling book, co-authored by Glenn Beck and Lt. Col. Dave Grossman.
- Tactical carrying case, two tested and tuned magazines, and a unique velcro "Sheepdog Knife and Gun" patch only available with this gun.
Click here for more information about this event and to buy your tickets. Seating is limited.