Successful Results of Our Work
Buckeye Firearms Association has had great success in changing firearm laws to make Ohio a better place to live and raise a family.
- Defense Walks Make History in Ohio
- Ohio Concealed Handgun Law - A DECADE IN THE WORKS
- Governor Taft signs act into law protecting sportsmen's dollars
- Apprentice Hunting License bill - Buckeye Firearms Assoc. attends signing ceremony
- Statewide Preemption/ Vehicle Concealed Carry fix - Senate overrides Gov's Veto 21-12
- SIGNED: General Assembly's first attempt at Media Access Loophole fix
- CCRKBA 'Grassroots Organization of the Year' Award goes to Buckeye Firearms Assn
- Awarded Volunteer Organization of the Year by NRA-ILA!
- S.B. 184, Ohio's Castle Doctrine law, takes effect
- Governor Kasich signs Ohio's Restaurant & Car Carry Rules Fix & Restoration of Rights bills into law
- Governor Kasich signs landmark firearms legislation into law
- Gov. Kasich signs S.B. 199 into law
- Free CCW Licenses for Military Members
- Ohio General Assembly Overrides Gov. Kasich's Veto of H.B. 228