2024 Intro to Defensive Shooting Fundamentals - Jan 28
Sunday, Jan. 28, 2024
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Parma Armory Shooting Center
5301 Hauserman Road
Parma, OH 44130
Are great shooters born that way? Is there some "secret sauce" that makes someone fast, accurate, and effective in a self-defense situation?
Whether you're a competition shooter, law enforcement officer, military member, or just an average Joe or Jane with a carry gun, your shooting skills come about for only one reason: You've taken the time to master the proven fundamentals of defensive shooting.
That's what Intro to Defensive Shooting Fundamentals can do for you. You'll learn the keys to effectively defending yourself:
- How to carry a handgun safely, comfortably, and competenly in any situation
- Establishing the correct grip, stance, and kinesthetic alignment to meet an aggressive attacker
- Honing your marksmanship skills to land lead on target consistently every time
- Discovering your personal balance of speed vs. precision for optimal performance under stress
- How to handle the inevitable malfunctions and recover quickly to maintain the advantage
While this isn't for first-time shooters, you'll enjoy the fun drills and skills you'll learn in this 5-hour, action-packed class.
Plus, if you're planning to attend the Buckeye Blast Fun Shoot coming up in March, this is a great way to prepare for one of the most popular shooting events in Ohio.