Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States
*** NEW 2023 EDITION ***
Click the "Add to Cart" button below to ORDER your copy now.
- Over 100 changes
- 27th year in publication
- NRA reviewed since 1997
- Written by a Lawyer
- Plain English
- 68 pages
- Covers All Guns
- Covers All States
- Summary of vital gun laws
- State-by-state traveler checklist
- Definitions of essential legal terms
- Advice for hunters traveling with long guns
- List of Attorney General offices in each state
- Tips for traveling in Canada and Mexico
- State rankings for firearm freedom
If you own or carry a gun, don't dare travel out of your state without The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States!
Read the book before you travel. Pack it with your gun gear. Keep a copy in your vehicle. Use it as a reference so you'll know what to expect when you approach a state line.