Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States
*** NEW 2022 EDITION ***
Click the "Add to Cart" button below to ORDER your copy now.
NRA reviewed. Written by an attorney. Hundreds of changes from past editions.
- Summary of vital gun laws
- State-by-state traveler checklist
- Definitions of essential legal terms
- Advice for hunters traveling with long guns
- Restrictions on assault weapons and machine guns
- List of Attorney General offices in each state
- Tips for traveling in Canada and Mexico
- State rankings for firearm freedom
If you own or carry a gun, don't dare travel out of your state without The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States!
Read the book before you travel. Pack it with your gun gear. Keep a copy in your vehicle. Use it as a reference so you'll know what to expect when you approach a state line.