Ohio CCW Information Center
This Ohio CCW Information Center provides basic concealed carry reference material for Ohio Concealed Handgun License applicants and holders.
- Ohio CCW Application Checklist - This is a step-by-step checklist to help you get your Ohio Concealed Handgun License.
- Ohio Attorney General Concealed Carry Page - This is the main page on the Attorney General's site with a complete list of available CCW resources.
- National Association of Attorneys General - Looking for an Attorney General in another state? This is a list of every state's Attorney General, along with a bio, contact information, and link to their website.
- Find a CCW instructor - This is our database of Ohio CCW instructors and firearm classes. Search by Keyword, Distance from your home ZIP Code, County, or any combination.
- Concealed Carry Manual - This booklet, which summarizes Ohio’s concealed handgun law, is required reading for all applicants for a concealed handgun license.
- Find a sheriff's office - This is where you will apply for your CCW license.
- Ohio CCW Facts - Here's a quick reference for gun safety rules, motor vehicle carry, forbidden carry zones, and more.
- Ohio CCW Reciprocity Map - See where your Ohio Concealed Handgun License is valid.
- Ohio Gun and CCW Laws - Links to the key sections of Ohio law that are related to guns and concealed carry.
- Second Call Defense - A membership organization that offers complete legal protection for armed self defense - recommended by Buckeye Firearms Foundation.
- Hangunlaw.us State CCW Information - This extensive online reference provides details on CCW laws for all 50 states.
- The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States - State-by-state guide for travelers who carry concealed or transport firearms.
- CCW Wallet Cards - These handy cards provide essential information for carrying a concealed handgun in Ohio.
- Firearms Forum Online - Here is where you can discuss CCW with fellow license holders.
- Non-Resident License - If you want to increase the number of places where you can carry legally, this publication tells you how to get licenses in other states. NOTE: This document has not been updated since 2010. Some of the information may be out-of-date. PA no longer issues licenses by mail.
- How to spot a concealed handgun - This detailed illustration, titled Spotting a Hidden Handgun, explains some of the visual cues that reveal when someone is carrying a handgun.
- Gun Facts - This is the essential reference for debunking common gun control myths about guns, crime, and the Second Amendment. This free, 100+ page e-book presents the most common gun myths along with the facts that prove them false.