Buckeye Firearms Association
Buckeye Firearms Association (BFA) is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization that serves as the flagship of our grassroots efforts to defend and advance the right of more than 4 million Ohio citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities, including self-defense, hunting, competition, and recreation.
BFA works to pass pro-gun legislation, educate the public through ongoing media relations, provide high-quality firearm classes, and make available a wide variety of resources for gun owners.
While anti-gun groups get their funding and support from wealthy activists or big corporations, BFA gets its funding and support from citizens like you who value their Constitutional rights.
AWARDS & HONORS:
- 2005 - U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance Patriot Award
- 2007 - CCRKBA Grassroots Organization of the Year
- 2007 - League of Ohio Sportsmen/Ohio Wildlife Federation Hunter Educator of the Year
- 2007 - NRA-ILA Volunteer Organization of the Year
- 2008 - NRA-ILA Defender of Justice Award
- 2009 - NRA Sybil Ludington Women's Freedom Award
- 2009 - NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2010 - National Wild Turkey Federation/Women in the Outdoors Hunter Education Instructor of the Year
- 2010 - NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2011 - Linda Walker elected to NRA Board of Directors
- 2011 - CCRKBA Grassroots Organization of the Year
- 2011 - NRA Top 10 Recruiter - 5th Place
- 2011 - NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Volunteer of the Year
- 2012 - CCRKBA Gun Rights Defender of the Year
- 2012 - NRA Top 10 Recruiter - 3rd Place
- 2013 - Foundation named #1 NRA Recruiter, breaks record
- 2013 - NRA Foundation Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2013 - Outdoor Writers of Ohio Supporting Member Award for Best Website
- 2015 - SAF Defender of Freedom Award